Deckline 125 Galvanised Steel Shallow Invert Surface Water Drainage System
A shallow invert channel drainage system ideally suited to areas such as structural slabs or where excavation depth is limited.
The ACO Building Drainage Deckline 125 galvanised steel channel drainage system is a further development of our current highly successful Deckline channel solution. The highly flexible Deckline 125 system offers improved performance for most applications and is available off the shelf.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Channels manufactured from hot-dipped galvanised steel to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Grating choice includes galvanised steel perforated, slotted and composite black and white to Load Class C250 to BS EN 1433. All gratings supplied complete with lockings
- Vee-bottomed profiled channel for enhanced flow efficiency at low flow rates
- Fully tested and classified to BS EN 1433 - Drainage Channels for Vehicular & Pedestrian Areas
- marking indicating that Deckline 125 has met the Essential Requirements of BS EN 1433 - load bearing capacity, water tightness and durability
- Industrial Estate
- Pedestrian Area
- Parking Areas
- Residential Developments