AS601 Slot Channel
Aco slot channel systems with 20 mm surface aperture offer simple and effective wastewater interception and conveyance suitable for a wide range of applications where accessibility to the channel is not critical - for example any area where low volumes of fluid are expected without significant food debris. Combined with a gully, they provide effective central wash down drainage solutions. Through its simple construction the system is a reliable and robust - with no potential grating loss where that might otherwise present a hazard.
Slot channels should preferably be specified with a gradient - level inverts can be provided but are not preferred. ACO slot channel systems consist of various channels (length up to 6000mm), corner and branch units and outlets. he system is suitable for applications.
- Stainless steel construction for durability and long life
- V-bottommed profiled channel for enhanced flow efficiency at all flow rates and for improved self cleaning performance
- Modular concept allows specification of standard channel units to surround machinery and fit within existing tiling patterns
- Hydraulic Capacity calculation for linear channels is a complex process that can require computational analysis. ACO provides this service free of charge
European Standards for box channels:
ACO tests slot channels to EN 1253 - Gullies for building and EN 1433 Drainage channels for vehicular pedestrian areas.
- Discrete slot channel
- Visible width 50mm
- Slot 20mm
- Interfaces with ACO Vinyl Seal
- Grades 304 or 316
- Pedestrian Load Class
ACO Building Drainage is a main drainage supplier in many prestigious projects around UK. To see examples of our bespoke drainage system works, please follow the link to our Case Studies
For more information on our Bespoke Design Services, please follow the link to our Bespoke Design Services page
- Food/Drink Processing
- Industrial Estate
- Pedestrian Area
- Parking Areas
- Residential Developments
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical